MUSIC COACHING SESSIONS
INDIVIDUAL, CLINICS, MASTER CLASSES
Music coaching is designed for artists stuck in creative ruts and looking for alternative ways to break out. This program is built around writing, playing, recording and open talking. Davey's techniques use a variety of written exercises, performing tools and open discussions in one-on-one settings. Davey's main objective is to the help musicians get to higher levels within their art and achieve their goals.
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF AIMS AND GOALS:
- Start and finish creative projects
- Manage recovery from substance abuse, impulse or mood and mental disorders
- Resolve costly conflicts and rebuild damaged relationships
- Restructure an artistic career for more success and fulfillment
- Find new meaning in life and work
- Transition from one job or life phase into another
- Balance work and home life for the benefit of both
- Overcome loss, career disappointments and work through problems that cut productivity
- Discover new advertising and marketing strategies
- Utilize the anxiety caused by deadline pressure
- Capture business opportunities, develop new products and expand new services
- Dealing with the effects of success
- Create respectful dialogue between creative talent and business representatives
- Organize an adventurous artistic group and increase productivity in a creative team
- Rediscover the fun and passion in the creative process
Working with a coach brings artists closer to their dreams and makes their visions a reality. It helps extract the important things going on in their lives and introduces them into new creative worlds. Ultimately, working with a coach teaches the artist to look deeper for their music, help maintain their creative edge and rediscover the fun that sparks the creative spirit.
1. What is your relationship with music?
2. Do you use different kinds of music to help aid you with your feelings?
3. What piece of music would best represent your life?
4. What is your favorite group or album (growing up, and today)?
5. What music instruments do you play, or would you like to play? Why?
6. Do you have a set way of getting your music? Ex: a. record store b. download c. friends d. radio
7. Have you thought about doing an Artist Assessment?
THE ARTIST ASSESSMENT PROGRAM:
Mr. James' Artist Assessment Program is a one-on-one sit down with you and your project to undercover the origins of your work and goals. He will then help you design a practical plan of moving forward and getting to the next level of your career. Contact Davey James for more information about the Artists Assessment Program.